Candle Care & Safety
How do I make sure my candle burns properly?
- Ensure that your candle is kept away from things that catch fire
- Make sure your candle is kept away from children and pets
- Never leave a candle burning unattended
- Keep your candle away from draughts and vibrations
- Burn your candle on a flat surface which is heat resistant and for no more than 4 hours at a time
- Always trim your wick between lighting to at least 5mm
- Keep candles at least 10mm apart
The top of my candle appears to have an uneven surface and some frosting?
The Soy Wax used and the nature of hand pouring and handcrafting means that each individually candle will not be the same. Some minor white frosting around the edge or an air bubble on the surface is completely normal and will disappear as soon as the candle is lit.
Is the wax you use in your candles natural?
Yes - Our wax is 100 % soy wax and natural.
How long should my candle burn for?
The burn time of a candle varies significantly due to a number of factors. An approximate burn time has been provided in the product descriptions for each of our candle types which has been tested. To get the most out of your candle you should always burn it properly (as shown above) and for a minimum of 1 hour when first lit, as this will help to ensure you get an even melt pool.
Scent Diffusers Care & Safety
How do I make sure my diffuser is used properly?
- Make sure your diffuser is kept away from children and pets
- Diffuser oil is flammable. Do not light reeds
- Do not ingest diffuser oil
- Always place your diffuser on a flat, stable surface
- Do not allow the oil to make contact with polished, waxed, synthetic surfaces or fabrics. Oil may cause staining
- Use gloves when handling used reeds
Classification, Labelling and Packaging (CLP)
We endeavour to adhere to all required Classification, Labelling and Packaging (CLP) Regulation which we take very seriously. If you have any queries relating to CLP, or would like more information prior to purchasing, then please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.